It’s always a mixture of feelings at the end of run. There’s the pure joy of the in-the-moment discoveries of performing. The emotional roller coaster of the character’s journey. The exhaustion of performing every day, and all the rehearsal work that went before it. But like all stories, every journey has a beginning and a…
We have started rehearsals for the “Merry Wives of Windsor” with The Baited Bear Players. We’ll be performing it in the dialect of the time, also known as original pronunciation (OP). Check out the video below to learn more about the resurgence of OP!
- My One-Man Show “Out Of My Way” Opens at ANDTheatre’s 2020 Eclectic Festival
- “Refraction” Trailer – Now in Post-Production
- Strindberg’s Creditors at Theatre For The New City
- New Theatre Casting: Lead Role in Classic Play “Creditors” at The Strindberg Rep in NYC
- NYC Screening of New Web Series “How To Do Everything”