We have started rehearsals for the “Merry Wives of Windsor” with The Baited Bear Players. We’ll be performing it in the dialect of the time, also known as original pronunciation (OP). Check out the video below to learn more about the resurgence of OP!
September 7, 2013 DavidKubicka 0 Comment
- New Violinist Role in Ethan Hawke’s “Tesla”, from IFC Films
- My One-Man Show “Out Of My Way” Opens at ANDTheatre’s 2020 Eclectic Festival
- “Refraction” Trailer – Now in Post-Production
- Strindberg’s Creditors at Theatre For The New City
- New Theatre Casting: Lead Role in Classic Play “Creditors” at The Strindberg Rep in NYC