I’m absolutely over-the-moon excited about taking on the role of Adolph in Strindberg Rep Theatre’s latest production, “Creditors”. This translation of the Swedish playwright’s 1889 masterpiece takes on the rules of marriage of the time, challenging patriarchal assumptions of a woman’s duty as wife (and ex-wife). As the play opens, we meet Adolph, the current…
It’s always a mixture of feelings at the end of run. There’s the pure joy of the in-the-moment discoveries of performing. The emotional roller coaster of the character’s journey. The exhaustion of performing every day, and all the rehearsal work that went before it. But like all stories, every journey has a beginning and a…
I play a bank manager gone bank robber in the “The Teller’s Tale,” a new comedy written by Julie Weinberg and directed by Kyle Fox. Starts Thursday, June 6th! Check out the press release on Broadway World.
- New Violinist Role in Ethan Hawke’s “Tesla”, from IFC Films
- My One-Man Show “Out Of My Way” Opens at ANDTheatre’s 2020 Eclectic Festival
- “Refraction” Trailer – Now in Post-Production
- Strindberg’s Creditors at Theatre For The New City
- New Theatre Casting: Lead Role in Classic Play “Creditors” at The Strindberg Rep in NYC