I was fortunate enough to shoot a principal role on Cinemax’s “The Knick”. It’s quite a different experience working with the venerable Steven Soderbergh. No turnaround, no stand-ins. He is the Director, Cinematographer, Cameraman, and Editor. He does it all, and shoots like lightning. No time to think! See me in Episode 3 of Season 2.
- New Violinist Role in Ethan Hawke’s “Tesla”, from IFC Films
- My One-Man Show “Out Of My Way” Opens at ANDTheatre’s 2020 Eclectic Festival
- “Refraction” Trailer – Now in Post-Production
- Strindberg’s Creditors at Theatre For The New City
- New Theatre Casting: Lead Role in Classic Play “Creditors” at The Strindberg Rep in NYC